Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Mother the Divine & Greatest of everything

MOTHER- The Divine and the greatest of everything in the
UNIVERSE.

There is an age-old saying authenticated by great yogis (direct disciples of Supreme power) and discovered from the ancient writings (scriptures) and it goes like this: -

Matha, Pitha, Guru & Deivam (in Divine Indian Language) and its true translation in English: - Mother, Father, Master & God in the order of laid down preference and priority for retaining in the mind and heart, paying reverence and to worship.

A discussion was going on between Mother, Father, Master and God as to what they give to their children. The God said- I unhesitatingly and always shower my grace to my children. The master said I pour my blessings to my children always. Now came the turn of the father-he took more time than the God and the Master to tell what all he gives to his children and it goes on like this:

I give A to Z of everything to my children. I give them Ability to Bloom and brighten in a Charismatic and Dignified way. Enthusiasm and Fillip together with Generosity of Happiness filled with Integrity and Joy. I impart knowledge with Love and magnificently give nearness to all good things. As Oneness is a Primary factor to quench the thirst for Togetherness in Reality, I inculcate this in my children with Serenity and Truthfulness. Being Unique is a value added Wisdom thought and I exemplify and Zoom these with Yogic value and groom them for a fine future, contended and happy living

The God and the Master were spell bound and wondered, BUT ONLY FOR AWHILE… and mentioned-What an amazing and great father-he has given so much to his children!!!!!
Now it’s the turn of the Mother to say what she gives. She calmly and reverently said- I give ONLY LOVE to my children added with GRACE, flavored with BLESSINGS and mixed with all that the father has given to children, as I have all these in abundance with me. The God, Master and father were trembled and humbled at the mother and said: -

GOD is Great
Master is Greater
Father is lesser than greatest
AND
MOTHER IS THE GREATEST
And I humbly take the privilege and reverently mention that: -

Mother is an embodiment of LOVE when alive & monument of LOVE when mortal.

No comments: