Friday, July 27, 2007

WHOM ‘I’ BELONG TO?

The wife I am married to ,belongs to her parents.
The son who is born to me, belongs to his mother
The DIL, who is married to my son, belongs to him.
The home where I live belongs to my wife.
The clothes ‘am wearing, belongs to my wife & son.
The food I eat belongs to my wife and son.
The car I drive belongs to my son.
The five elements in my body that keeps me, inhale, exhale and mobile,
belongs to nature and will merge with nature at the end, on becoming mortal.
My Jeevathma (Life’s soul) belongs to Paramathma (supreme being) and hopefully will merge with Him if I live rightly and righteously. And you indeed need guidance of a realized Master to achieve this, and I have it in my revered Master with whom I am in communne for a pretty long time and to whom I have surrendered in toto, and belongs to Him, he being a realised soul with bliss and divinity. My pranams to my reverent Master.

In a way it is better not to own anything, as it will help to think direct with divine.

Life indeed is simple if one can maintain detached attachment rather than being possessive.And remembers solitude and silence are the best ingredients for attainment of the ultimate Truth amongst various other factors.

J.K

No comments: