Sunday, May 24, 2009

Find Time for God...............................

Find Time for God.................

In this ever busy mundane world people are too busy with their daily chores and pressure of work to find time to say their prayers with concentration. They pray for name's sake without true devotion and an absorbed mind,always rushing to attend the unending work till the day of deprture.

How can such people expect to find their name in the book of life written by God? Please take some precious time every day to pray God with concentration and devotion with a serene mind.Such prayer helps for physical health while we are living and attain Godliness after this life ends.

Here is a poem with such pious thought.

The book of life........................

I bowed to pray but not for long.

I had too much to do.

I had to hurry and get to work

For returns would soon be due.

So I bowed and said a hurried prayer,

And jumped off from my prayer room.

My holy duty was now finished

My soul could rest at ease....

All day long I had no time

To spread a word of cheer

No time to speak of Divinity to friends,

They'd laugh at me I was afraid.

No time,no time,too much to do,

That was my constant cry,

No time to give to souls in need

But at last the time,the time to depart............

I went to the Lord,

I came,I stood with down cast eyes.

For in His hands, God held a book,

It was the BOOK OF LIFE.

God looked in to His book and said

"Your name I cannot find

I once was going to write it down...

But never found the time"

And please note that.....................................If you don't find

time for God...........He may not find time for you.

No comments: