Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thoughts of facts,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Thoughts of facts........................

I have realised that words have hurt me more than the wounds I have sufferred in my life and I have also realised that tears can convey more than what words can ever say.And No person deserves your tears, and who ever deserves, won't make you cry.

Your smile and laugh warm my heart, I feel this feeling from my inner & bottom of my heart.

The warmth I want to feel again and again through you all will make me happy all the way and I shall reciprocate in the same way...........and hope this note 'am sending will make you all smile & remain happy and contended..........................................................And........ Smile & Make other too smile
Laugh and Live Longer

No comments: