Friday, March 25, 2016

Difference in Perspective..................................

Difference in Perspective..................................

If you judge me,you are Enlightened..........&..........
 If I judge you, I am Prejudiced.

 If you question my faith, then you are Secular...........&.............
 If I question your faith,then I am Communal

If you defend yourself, it's because you are a Victim........&..............
If I defend myself, it's because I am violent. 

If you pen your thoughts  it's Revolutionary.............&....................
 If I pen my thoughts, it's Provocation.

 If you march, it's a Protest............&..................
 If I march,it's a Mob

If you lodge a complaint,you are following the Course of Law..........&..............
 If I lodge a complaint, I am Misusing the Law.

Now one has to identify who is.............. "I" .............and who is............... "YOU"....That's All.........................JK

No comments: