Saturday, September 10, 2016

Never Ending........................Thanks to you God................

Never Ending........................Thanks to you God.............................................
For the song in my mind,the smile on my lips and the joy in my heart.
.
For my faith when in trouble which always helps me to keep up my hope...................for the guardian at my side assists me in times of fear and pain.
For the opportunities to show patience in order to gain experience that lead me to wisdom.
For all the challanges that helps me to grow.
For the laughter of a child, the courage of a man and the wisdom of an older man.
For the love and confidence I receive and pass on.
For all the pains that made me what I am today and who I am.
For all the shed tears that testify to the depth of my soul and purify it.
For the strength and courage to continue the fight and never give up.
For the spiritual horizon that lets me see far beyond my small interests.
For my mistakes and shortcomings that yet made me............... a human
For the love in my life and the person responsible for it on my side.......................................
And
For everything God, because it is very GOOD................as everything has its purpose and its meaning at THE END................................................THANK YOU GOD...............FOR BEING WITH ME....&.....Well. All my FRIENDS ARE WELCOME TO JOIN ME IN THIS NOBLE MISSION.
J.KANNAN, M.Com, FIATA
"WE DON'T THINK TO BREATHE
WE BREATHE TO THINK"

No comments: